Again this year, the Garden and Landscape Design program of Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences offers a special series of lectures entitled Fascination in Landscape Architecture. The first lecture will take place on Thursday 6 September and will be given by Noël van Dooren.
Design and research are inextricably linked. Fascinations for certain subjects often play an important role in the design, consciously or unconsciously. The way in which these fascinations are examined varies greatly and can range from an intuitive to a scientific approach in the form of a PhD research.
On five Thursday nights, designers and researchers will discuss how personal fascinations play a role in the design and / or research process:
- Do. September 6 – Noël van Dooren
- Do. September 13 – Roeland Meek and Paul Plambeck
- Do. September 20 – Robbert de Koning
- Do. September 27 – Marinke Steenhuis
- Do. October 11 – Hannah Schubert
Time and place
- Time: Thursday evenings from 7 pm to 8:30 pm (until 9 pm).
- Location: Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences, Landgoed Larenstein, Larensteinselaan 26a, Velp Lecture Hall D004.
Access is free, language will be Dutch. More information: Ard Middeldorp.